Family Mediation can help you as a parent if your relationship has broken down and you need to resolve issues such as:
- Children’s arrangements – where will the children live and when will you will see the children.
- Designing a parenting plan.
- How will shared care work?
- How is the separation discussed with the children, family and friends?
- What happens on special occasions and birthdays?
- New partners and stepparents.
Separation / divorce does not need to destroy a family and mediation can be used as a forum to discuss how both parents can be involved with the children to achieve the best possible arrangements to provide for their needs.